Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ghetto Spelling Bee.

Leroy is a 20 year-old 5th grader. This is Leroy's homework.

He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence
 

1. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tel everybody.
2. Dictate - My girfriend say my dictate good.
3. Catacomb - saw Don King at da fight the other night. Man, somebody get that catacomb.
4. Foreclose - If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.
5. Rectum - I had two Cadillac's, but my bitch rectum both.
 

6. Disappointment-My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint.
7. Penis - I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis.
8. Israel - Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "man, it look fake."  He say, "Bullshit, that watch israel".
9 Undermine - There's a fine lookin' ho living in the apartment undermine.
10. Acoustic - When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the poolhall.
 

11. Iraq - When we got to the poolhall, I tol' my uncle iraq, you break.
12. Stain - My mother-in-law stopped by & I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner?"
13. Fortify - I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say "fortify."
14.Income - I just got in bed wif da ho & income my wife.
Furthering your education with Today's Ebonic word:
 

Today's word is :"OMELETTE" Use it in a sentence. 

"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide.

No comments: