Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hallmark Card rejects

 1. I always wanted someone to hold & love. Now that we met (inside card) –                         
I changed my mind.  2. I must admit, u brought religion into my life...(Inside card) -
I never believed in Hell till I met u. 3. As the days go by, I think how lucky I am....
(Inside card) - That you're not here to ruin it for me. 4. Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go...(Inside card) -
Take the knife from my back,  you'll probably need it again. 5. Someday I hope to marry...(Inside card) - Someone other than u. 6. Happy Birthday! You look great for your age....(Inside card) - Almost life like! 7. When we were together, u said you'd die for me..(Inside card) -
Now we've broken up, I think it's time to keep your promise.
 
8. We've been friends for a very long time...(Inside card) - What do you say we stop?

9. I'm so miserable without u...(Inside card) - It's almost like you're still here.

10. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy....(Inside card) - Did u ever find out who the father is?

11. You are such a good friend. If we were on a sinking ship & there was only one life jacket...
(Inside card) - I'd miss you terribly and think of you often.

12. Your friends & I wanted to do something special for your birthday...(Inside card) -
So we're having you put to sleep.

13. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! (Available only in Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas)

14. Reflecting over the years we were together, I can't help but wonder..(Inside card) -
What was I thinking?

15. Congratulations on your wedding day!...(Inside card) - Too bad no one likes your husband.

No comments: